About the job
This Job is for Dubai OR Abu Dhabi only.
********Minimum 5 Years experience as Business Analyst****************
Payment24, a fintech company specializing in the petroleum, fleet & banking industries, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team in UAE. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with our Software Engineering and Business Development teams to ensure successful client deployments of the Payment24 solution – a mix of product configuration, project management and client success. This is a unique role that demands both technical competence as well as client management abilities. You will serve as the point person for major client engagements, taking on a wide range of responsibilities to ensure project success.
- Work with partners, clients and internal stakeholders to gather and document product and integration business requirements and ensure appropriate stakeholder sign-off
- Deliver detailed BRD, Functional Requirement and Technical Specification Documents.
- Design Use Cases for UAT
- Be able to run comprehensive testing against designed use cases & requirements.
- Be able to work with developers directly on the specifications and delivery of functionality as per requirements.
- Deliver completed written RFP/RFQ proposal responses against agreed deadlines
- Oversee and consult on system and integration testing activities to ensure solution is deployed according to the defined requirements
- Oversee user acceptance testing and obtain sign-off from business customers
- Provide support post go live
- Establish relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
Skill & Qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary degree/technical diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving priorities in a highly technical and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with and influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, and an ability to manage competing priorities with stringent timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgment and decision making
- Must be goal-oriented and focused
- Works well as a member of a team
- A combination of business and technical acumen with strong problem-solving skills