About the job
Regional Sales Manager – SouthWest USA (Austin ideally)
Experience in Fintech is mandatory with Fuel Retail & Banking sector specially in the fuel card, loyalty and fleet space will be ideally suited.
Payment24 offers a hardware agnostic, open platform that delivers innovative mobile, cloud & card solutions. Payment24 was designed for Fuel Card & Loyalty Card Issuers along with Fleet Management capabilities by using latest technology.
At its core, Payment24 is a creative research & development company focusing in disrupting the payments industry by introducing simple innovative solutions in the market, in an industry which has not evolved with time. With a start-up mentality & culture, we continue to be agile & nimble footed to address gaps in the market. If you think you have the skills and agility to keep up with us, please send through your CV and be part of a fast-growing team.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) has a mission to evangelize and develop an interest in Payment24 product suite in the allocated territories.
- The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is then responsible for prospecting into targeted accounts within a geographic area to create a pipeline and drive the adoption and acquisition of new accounts.
- Develop prospects and present Payment24 various products to the prospects to grow the brand in the territory
- Be a point of contact for existing and potential customers within the assigned region
- Work with marketing to coordinate marketing activities in the region to maximize potential
- Champion and use Pipedrive (CRM) to accomplish many of your sales duties
- Develop and promote customer relationships throughout the sales process
- Work with customers to implement Payment24 Fleet Card Program and other programs offered by Payment24
- Coordinating with other divisions, such as loyalty & Rewards and CloudSwitch products, to maximize sales and exposure for all divisions.
- Identify and influence fuel retailers, branded marketers, transporter and/or convenience store owners to join the Payment24 Program and grow the program customers.
- Work closely with the internal marketing department to coordinate lead generation and marketing activities to maximize potential
- Identify business opportunities and challenges and suggest efficient and effective solutions
- Present our products and services to prospective customers, build awareness about our company
- Work in close contact with other salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas, and brainstorm in a combined effort to set goals. Share best practices and be willing to help others on the team win
- Generate and provide reports as may be required by the Vice President of Branded Retail
- Answer customer queries about features, pricing, and additional services
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell all Payment24 products
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned by management.
- The ideal candidate has command of strong sales fundamentals and exceptional documentation/communication of activities through SFDC.
Competencies, Job Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to close new business and achieve goals.
- Exhibit strong motivation to make sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with all levels of management and a variety of sponsors, vendors, and customers
- Demonstrated understanding of in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles. Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external sponsors, vendors, and customers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Education And Experience
- Sales, Business, or a Marketing Bachelor’s Degree from a four (4) year accredited University
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
Location of position: Central Remote (Ideally Austin)
May work in Field / Payment24 Office
Travel is required at times
Work will generally be performed in an office environment.
May be required to work hours other than the regular schedule.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed and are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and duties.