About the job
This Job is for Namibia (Remote).
Payment24 offers a hardware agnostic, open platform that delivers innovative mobile, cloud & card solutions. Payment24 was designed for Fuel Card & Loyalty Card Issuers along with Fleet Management capabilities by using latest technology.
At its core, Payment24 is a creative research & development company focusing in disrupting the payments industry by introducing simple innovative solutions in the market, in an industry which has not evolved with time. With a start-up mentality & culture, we continue to be agile & nimble footed to address gaps in the market. If you think you have the skills and agility to keep up with us, please send through your CV and be part of a fast-growing team.
- Provide Onsite Field Support in Namibia & Manage technical support with project teams in South African with project delivery in Namibia
- Be part of call center team to provide technical support to customers.
- Full project life cycle ownership from initiation to deployment support
- Successful quality execution of technical tasks and able to execute technical specification provided by Project Team.
- Report on project status, milestones and success criteria – analyse and troubleshoot problem areas
- Manage day-to-day project activities and resources and chair project meetings
- Work creatively and analytically to solve problems demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships for the company
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals
- Develop and support in all aspects of on the ground technical support with the project, from planning, customer relationships, communications, change, risks and issues.
- Set and continually manage project expectations while providing hands on support in Namibia and regional market.
- Develop trusted adviser relationship with customers – identify new opportunities to help customers solve their business problems
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving priorities in a highly technical and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with and influence senior stakeholders in English & Spanish being added advantage.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, and an ability to manage competing priorities with stringent timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient problem-solving skills with good judgement and decision making
- Must be goal-oriented and focused
- Works well as a member of a team but is able to work on his/her own in Namibia remotely with team in South Africa.
- Collaborating with peers and seniors – within company and with clients.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to start immediately
- Initially 6 months contract position with possibility of long-term contract.
- Willing to work in shifts
- Ability to work after hours – part of a standby support schedule
- Salary: Market related, based on experience
- Knowledge of Oil Company Systems is beneficial.
- Must have own transport